Networking activities, access to first-class infrastructures and joint research and development activities will be covered under SOLARNET to improve, in quantity and quality, the service provided by this European community.
In summary, SOLARNET involves:
- More than 500 solar physics researchers.
- 32 partners from 16 countries: 24 EU research institutions; 6 EU private companies; 2 USA research institutions.
- SOLARNET Project achievements will be of paramount relevance to contribute towards the realisation of the 4m European Solar Telescope (EST).
Links and outreach material:
- SOLARNET webpage
- Transnational ACCESS to European Research Infrastructures
- Poster on transnational ACCESS programme: poster.pdf
- SOLAR astrophysics technologies: SOLARNET brochures 2014