- Period04 (Lenz and Breger, 2005) (external site)
Tools for fitting mode parameters
- Fourier analysis of gapped time series: Maximum likelihood estimation – A software package to analyze gapped time series and determine maximum likelihood estimates of solar-like oscillations.
- VIRGO Data analysis (Appourchaux, 2003) (external site)
- Fourier analysis of gapped time series: Improved estimates of solar and stellar oscillation parameters (Stahn and Gizon, 2008)
Tools for analysing frequencies
- Echelle – Echelle is an interactive Java utility which plots echelle diagrams from a set of frequencies and their associated radial orders and harmonic degrees.
- SurfCorrect – SurfCorrect is an interactive Java utility which calculates frequency corrections due to surface effects, based on the formulas given in Kjeldsen et al. 2008.