- Splittings – Splittings is an interactive Java utility which calculates rotational splittings for 2D rotation profiles.
- InversionKit – InversionKit is an interactive Java program which performs linear inversions (rotational or structural) from frequency data.
- 2dRLS (Schou, 1994) – Package for a 2D-RLS inversion.
- SOLApack homepage (Larsen, 2003) (external site)
- Estimating stellar mean density through seismic inversions (Reese et al., 2012)
- Helioseismic Studies of Differential Rotation in the Solar Envelope by the Solar Oscillations Investigation Using the Michelson Doppler Imager (Schou et al., 1998))
- Linear inversions for the Sun’s internal rotation (Thompson, 1995)
- On comparing helioseismic two-dimensional inversion methods (Schou et al., 1994)
- A preprocessing strategy for helioseismic inversions (Christensen-Dalsgaard and Thompson, 1993)
- Generalized Singular Value Decomposition Analysis of Helioseismic Inversions (Christensen-Dalsgaard et al., 1993)
- Faster formulations of the optimally localized averages method for helioseismic inversions (Pijpers and Thompson, 1992)
- A comparison of methods for inverting helioseismic data (Christensen-Dalsgaard et al, 1990)
- Differential asymptotic sound-speed inversion (Christensen-Dalsgaard et al, 1989)