- Solar and Stellar Models and Tools (external site)
- ReadAMDL – ReadAMDL is an Java utility which reads or writes AMDL and displays their content.
- CESAM (Morel et al, 2003) (external site) – English documentation
- Updated Opal Opacities (Iglesias and Rogers, 1996)
- OPAL Equation-of-State Tables for Astrophysical Applications (Rogers et al, 1996)
- Low-temperature Rosseland opacities (Alexander and Ferguson, 1994)
- Studies in Stellar Evolution. III. The Calculation of Model Envelopes (Henyey et al, 1965)
- Über die Wasserstoffkonvektionszone in Sternen verschiedener Effektivtemperaturen und Leuchtkräfte (Böhm-Vitense, 1958)
- Splittings – Splittings is an interactive Java utility which calculates rotational splittings for 2D rotation profiles.
- InversionKit – InversionKit is an interactive Java program which performs linear inversions (rotational or structural) from frequency data.
- Estimating stellar mean density through seismic inversions (Reese et al., 2012)
- Faster formulations of the optimally localized averages method for helioseismic inversions (Pijpers and Thompson, 1992)
- Echelle – Echelle is an interactive Java utility which plots echelle diagrams from a set of frequencies and their associated radial orders and harmonic degrees.
- SurfCorrect – SurfCorrect is an interactive Java utility which calculates frequency corrections due to surface effects, based on the formulas given in Kjeldsen et al. 2008.
- Fourier analysis of gapped time series: Maximum likelihood estimation (Stahn and Gizon, 2008) (external site)
- Period04 (Lenz and Breger, 2005) (external site)
- VIRGO Data analysis (Appourchaux, 2003) (external site)
- Correcting Stellar Oscillation Frequencies for Near-Surface Effects (Kjeldsen et al., 2008)
- Fourier analysis of gapped time series: Improved estimates of solar and stellar oscillation parameters (Stahn and Gizon, 2008)
- Period04 User Guide (Lenz and Breger, 2005)
Pulsation codes and related material
- ReadFAMDE – ReadFAMDE is an interactive Java utility which reads or writes AMDE or FAMDE files, and plots the eigenmodes contained within.
- Visibility functions – The package can be used to calculate visibility and darkening functions for solar and stellar oscillations.
- Theoretical Radiative Transfer (Uitenbroek, 1998) (external site)
- Aarhus adiabatic pulsation package (Christensen-Dalsgaard, 1997) (external site)
- Calculation of Spectral Darkening and Visibility Functions for Solar Oscillations (Nutto et al., 2008)
- The effect of photospheric granulation on the determination of the lithium abundance in solar-type stars (Uitenbroek, 1998)
- An accelerated lambda iteration method for multilevel radiative transfer. II – Overlapping transitions with full continuum (Rybicki and Hummer, 1992)
- An accelerated lambda iteration method for multilevel radiative transfer. I – Non-overlapping lines with background continuum (Rybicki and Hummer, 1991)
- On solar models and their periods of oscillation (Christensen-Dalsgaard, 1982)
- On adiabatic non-radial oscillations with moderate or large L (Christensen-Dalsgaard, 1980)